In 2015, I started writing for StateScoop full-time.
Later that year, I was promoted to be the site’s Manager of Strategic Initiatives.
Below, you’ll find some of the best stories I’ve done for the publication:
- Future of North Carolina IT office rests with Legislature
- What states can learn from the OPM breach
- Former CIOs find special bond in state IT community
- Tech questions dog police: How to manage all that body camera data?
- California CIO marshals tech to address drought’s impact
- Atlanta’s CIO lays groundwork for a smarter city
- Indiana uses data analytics to try to reduce infant mortality
- FAA unveils proposed rules for small drones
- North Carolina moves toward using electronic IDs
- How smartphones improved real-time bus tracking in D.C.