In August 2014, I was hired as a Staff Reporter for FedScoop.com. I had joined the team in May, less than a week after graduating from college, as a full-time, paid editorial intern.
Based in Washington, D.C., FedScoop covers federal IT and technology at the federal level.
Below are a series of links to my best work with the outlet:
- How the Postal Service uses tech for your holiday stamps
- FITARA: A good start, but still unfinished business
- Employee data potentially compromised in USPS systems breach
- Postal Service strives to innovate despite 4th straight Treasury default
- Assessing the VanRoekel digital legacy
- Ms. Smith Goes to Washington
- Up & Comers: OPM’s Amen Ra Mashariki
- VA reform bill heads to POTUS’ desk, but what about IT?
- FAA will not meet deadline for unmanned aircraft
- The federal CIO as a venture capitalist?
- The coming invasion: Is federal IT ready for millennials?
- Mining of student data raises privacy concerns