Campaigns & Elections is a magazine primarily located in Arlington, Va. The magazine serves the D.C. area and reaches more than 18,000 readers.
Described as the “how-to journal” of politics, C&E is published bimonthly and exposes readers to campaign strategy, management and election news. Through case studies, insights from players in the political consultant world and the latest news in the consulting and election industry.
Online, the magazine also has a Campaign Insider blog which addresses all the latest news that the bimonthly production schedule cannot accommodate.
During my time at C&E, I contributed primarily to the Campaign Insider blog, but also worked on features for the magazine.
The following set of links will direct you to content I’ve written for the magazine’s print edition:
- 7 things consultants hate about you
- Have gay marriage advocates found a winning formula?
- 4 tactics your campaign should explore in 2014
Below is a list of some of the articles I’ve written for the blog.
- Consulting blogs to bookmark
- Study: Facebook reach among young viewers comparable to network TV
- More marriage fights loom, but will the money be there?
- What does the VRA ruling mean for campaigns?
- Elevated Campaigns hires ex-DCCC adviser Sherry Greenberg
- A crash course in digital strategy
- The future of the integrated campaign
- Gibbs, LaBolt form new communications firm
- NationBuilder raises $8 million in Series B funding